“Universe Surgical Equipments” BOD Incubators are designed to meet incubation criteria required in bod analysis of water and wastewater amples, fermentation studies, plant and insect studies and bacterial culturing etc. Equipping with superior quality instruments, they deliver the performance, quality and reliability required by researchers and clinicians worldwide.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS
* Most suitable for experiments requiring low temperature conditions like micro-organism or activation, cell culture process of animals and plants, good storage and desalting process of enzyme extracts etc.
* With a solid double walled door, a full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
* Excellent quality magnetic gum packing door gasket for external door.
* User- oriented design of shelves makes you adjust each space of shelves without difficulty.
* Forced air circulation at triple walled back by durable coaxial blower, maintains optimum temperature uniformity and homogenity.
* High grade HIGH PRESSURE FOAMED IN-PLACE PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
* Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
* Front double walled door is provided with lock and key arrangement.
* Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
* FINNED TUBE EVAPORATOR facilitates uniform and faster cooling effects.